The Toolkit Series: A Textbook for Internal Medicine Education Programs
The Toolkit Series: A Textbook for Internal Medicine Education Programs is the key resource for tackling common problems encountered in the administration of internal medicine education programs by residency, fellowship, and clerkship directors; division chiefs; department chairs and chiefs; and the administrators of residency and fellowship programs. The 12th edition includes almost 50 chapters--nine all-new chapters as well as more than 35 updated--by expert faculty and staff in departments of internal medicine.
New chapters include:
- What Program Directors Need to Know About the CLER Visit
- Understanding Psychological Safety and its Role in Quality Improvement
- Partnering with a VA Medical Center
- Teaching and Assessing Quality Improvement in Residency
- Incorporating Interprofessional Education within Your Residency Curriculum
- Marketing Residency Programs
- Establishing a Mentorship Program for Your Residency
- Navigating Residents from Burnout to Resiliency
- Balancing Faculty Scholarship and Career Development with Clinical Practice
View table of contents (PDF) »
This book can be purchased on Amazon in print or Kindle format.
Errata: The version of chapter 5.10 available in the print format has been corrected. Download the corrected chapter (PDF) »
Discounts are available for bulk orders (more than 10 copies). Please contact email@example.com for more information.