APDIM Fall Poster Abstracts
APDIM Fall posters will be displayed and presented during the October 13 poster reception. In addition to presenting in-person at the 2023 APDIM Fall Meeting, all accepted poster presenters will provide a pre-recorded presentation for on-demand viewing during and after the meeting.
APDIM Fall Meeting has two poster abstract submission categories: Programmatic Innovation and Research.
Research poster abstract submission fields include:
- Background or introductory information
- Results of the research
- Brief discussion or conclusion
Programmatic innovation poster abstract submission will include:
- Explanation of how the problem was identified and explored
- Description of the innovations
- Results to date
- Discussion/reflection/lessons learned
- Tips and tools or works in progress are considered programmatic innovations
Submitting poster abstract presenters will be notified in July 2023.
Poster Abstract Guidelines
Tips for a Successful Poster Abstract Submission
- Keep poster abstract titles succinct and to the point.
- Use title case for poster abstract titles (ex. A Novel Curriculum for Systems-Based Practice); do not use all capital letters.
- Poster abstracts that present clinical studies or clinical research out of the context of student, resident, or fellowship education or programmatic innovation will not be reviewed.
- Poster abstract descriptions should be no longer than 350 words.
- Poster abstract marketing description will be used in all promotional materials for the virtual poster session and should be no longer than 250 words.
- Accepted poster presenters who do not provide a digital poster and recorded presentation by the published deadline will have their poster removed from the agenda and be prohibited from presenting.