AAIM members received many of ACGME's highest honors at the 2022 conference:
- Michael J. Aylward, MD, FACP, FAAP, Med-Peds Program Director at University of Minnesota Medical School, received the Parker J. Palmer Courage to Teach Award.
- Linda Ortiz Morrison, CHCP, Executive Director of Anne Arundel Medical Center, received the GME Institutional Coordinator Excellence Award.
- Joann L. Porter, MD, FACP, DIO at Creighton University School of Medicine, received the Parker J. Palmer Courage to Lead Award.
- Lourdes J. Rodriguez, Internal Medicine Residency Program Administrator at Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine received the Debra L. Dooley GME Program Coordinator Excellence Award.
- Mark C. Wilson, MD, MPH, Associate Dean for GME at University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, received the Parker J. Palmer Courage to Lead Award.