Individuals selected for committees and task forces are expected to:
- Be able to serve a three-year term (committees) or a one-year term (task forces)
- Abide by “Roles, Responsibilities, and Expectations for AAIM Volunteer Leaders”
- Attend bi-monthly (committees) or monthly (task forces) conference calls
- Actively participate in discussions, including contributing ideas and volunteering to conduct the proposed work
- Be willing to contact subject matter experts within and beyond their personal networks to assist the committee/task force or the Alliance
- Understand that the Alliance name and logo may not be applied to papers, statements, recommendations, presentations, guidance, online materials, or other resources for members without explicit permission from AAIM
- Understand the decisions and plans of the committee are subject to Alliance policies or approval and resourcing by the AAIM Board of Directors.
Committee members are encouraged to register for and participate in Alliance in-person and virtual conferences. No reimbursement for registration, housing, or travel is provided for committee members.