The call for nominations for the 2023 Alliance Awards program is closed. The Alliance Awards Program honors faculty and staff within academic internal medicine. Acknowledge the outstanding accomplishments of your colleagues by submitting an award nomination.
For more information, please contact AAIM Member Services at (703) 341-4540 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Distinguished Service Award
About the Award
The AIM Distinguished Service Award recognizes an AIM member who has made significant contributions to the field of administration of academic internal medicine. The award is presented at the Annual AIM Educational Conference, which is held in conjunction with Academic Internal Medicine Week.
- Must have significantly contributed to the profession of administration of internal medicine, either by scholarly activity that advances the knowledge base or best practices, by role model leadership in the profession, and by fostering collegiality among our membership.
- Must be a current or former AIM member.
- Must be nominated by any current AAIM charter association member (AIM, APDIM, APM, ASP, CDIM).
Please note, if a nominee is a current board, council, or executive committee member at the time the award recipient is being selected, they are not eligible for award consideration.
Nomination and Submission Information
- Nominations must be submitted online.
- Self-nominations are not accepted.
A nomination package must include:
The recipient is selected by the AIM Council. All nominations will be considered for the year they are nominated as well as the following two years.