How do I access my Speakers Corner?
Please click here to access your Speakers Corner; alternatively, please follow the directions below:
- Go to www.im.org and hover your mouse over the Networking tab (far right of blue menu bar).
- Click on MyAAIM from the drop down menu.
- Login to your account. Your username is the email address where you received this email. If you do not know your password, please select the “Forgot Password” link to reset your password.
- Once logged in, please click on the orange square with the three white stripes (left side of screen) to open the AAIM Navigation Menu and select Speaker Corner from the menu.
- Click on the blue 2019 APDIM Fall Meeting link to be directed to the next page.
- You will see “Your assigned time is:” under which the date and time of your session is scheduled. If you would like to accept your invitation to participate at that time, click in the blue “Invited” button and then select "I agree and accept." If you would like to decline your session time or date, please email email@example.com to advise us of why you will not be able to accept your invitation to speak.
- Below your assigned time are the relevant speaker documents and forms. Please review and complete these forms by clicking on the blue “Complete the Form Now” link next to each document.
Can I add additional presenters to my workshop session?
Yes. Please contact AAIM at firstname.lastname@example.org with any changes to speakers for your session. AAIM must be notified of any speaker changes by Friday, September 13, to meet print deadlines.
Can I submit my continuing medical education (CME) faculty disclosure form with an electronic signature?
No. Please physically sign your name on your paper CME faculty disclosure form and fax or email it to (703) 519-1893 or email@example.com.
Who should I talk to if I have questions while onsite at the meeting?
If you have any questions while onsite at the meeting, please visit the speaker desk in the registration area and a member of the AAIM staff will assist you.
How will workshop/seminar rooms be set?
The workshop/seminar rooms will be set in theater style.
Can I change the way the room is set up?
Because meeting rooms are in continuous use, AAIM requests that speakers do not change the meeting room set. If you change the room set, you must put it back in theater style at the end of the session.
What items must I submit prior to the meeting?
Please submit the following items prior to the meeting via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Speaker confirmation forms, CME faculty disclosure forms, and a CV or biosketch are due Monday, September 9.
- Presentations are due Monday, October 7.
What is the schedule for the 2019 APDIM Fall Meeting?
The agenda page details the session highlights and provides links to meeting agendas.
How do I make my hotel reservation?
Please visit the Hotel and Travel page for information on how to reserve your hotel room.