Even Better Together.The quality and quantity of tools such as workshops, presentations and curriculum support is magnified when we work together.
In This Section
- Application Inflation
- CCC Faculty Development Toolkit
- Curated Milestones Evaluation Exhibit
- FAQs About the ACGME Resident Survey for Program Directors
- Guidelines for a Standardized Fellowship Letter of Recommendation
- Post Interview Communication Guidelines
- DOM Letters Guidelines
- Uniform Fellowship Start Date
- Verification of GME Training Form Clarification
- CDIM Internal Medicine Subinternship Curriculum
- E-Learning Reviews
CDIM-SGIM Core Medicine Clerkship Curriculum Guide Pocket Guide Version 3.0
Version 3.0 addresses new issues that have emerged since the last guide was published and expands on areas from the previous version, including:
Updates of the clinical content.
Expansion of the description of prerequisites.
Alignment of the guide’s competencies with those instituted by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education.
The third version of the Core Medicine Clerkship Curriculum Pocket Guide is available from CDIM and Society of General Internal Medicine (SGIM).
The pocket guide provides easy access to the two areas of the medicine clerkship curriculum: basic competencies and clinical training. It outlines the knowledge, skills, and attitudes that medical students should be able to demonstrate upon completion of the core internal medicine clerkship.
Ask about discounts for bulk orders (greater than 50)