Even Better Together
By coming together, we identify new, relevant opportunities to learn, collaborate, and share.
Founded in 1989, CDIM is the organization of individuals responsible for teaching internal medicine to medical students; the association represents third year clerkship directors, ICM course directors, subinternship directors, clerkship administrators and coordinators, clinical preceptors, and other faculty and staff involved in undergraduate medical education.
Log in to access networking tools, guidelines and positions, relevant meeting presentations, and other resources for members.
Call for FY 2018 CDIM Council Nominations Now Open!
All current CDIM members are welcome to submit nominations for three councilor positions in FY 2018. To submit a nomination, please prepare a letter of support or statement of interest, provide a CV or resume, and complete the online application. The letter and CV/resume should be in Word or PDF format for upload via the nomination form.
All nominations must be submitted online by 11:59 p.m. EDT Monday, October 10.
- CDIM Discussion Forum (requires log in)
- Get the Facts about Application Inflation
- Scholarship Pearls: Quick, Mobile Faculty Development
- DOM Summary Letter: A Common Vocabulary
- Guidelines for Post-Interview Communication
- Reviews of Apps for Medical Educators (requires log in)
- AAIM-ACP-MedU High Value Care Course for Students
CDIM members meet in person twice a year at national conferences.
- Registration Still Open for the 2016 AAIM Skills Development Conference: Online Registration Closes October 5
- Call for Abstracts for Academic Internal Medicine Week 2017 Is Now Open: Submissions Due November 4