Even Better Together
By coming together, we identify new, relevant opportunities to learn, collaborate, and share.
Founded in 1989, CDIM is the organization of individuals responsible for teaching internal medicine to medical students; the association represents third year clerkship directors, ICM course directors, subinternship directors, clerkship administrators and coordinators, clinical preceptors, and other faculty and staff involved in undergraduate medical education.
Log in to access networking tools, guidelines and positions, relevant meeting presentations, and other resources for members.
- CDIM Discussion Forum (requires log in)
- Get the Facts about Application Inflation
- Scholarship Pearls: Quick, Mobile Faculty Development
- DOM Summary Letter: A Common Vocabulary
- Guidelines for Post-Interview Communication
- Reviews of Apps for Medical Educators (requires log in)
- AAIM-ACP-MedU High Value Care Course for Students
CDIM members meet in person twice a year at national conferences.
- Register for the Academic Internal Medicine Week 2017 by February 8 to get the early bird rate!
- View presentations from the 2016 AAIM Skills Development Conference (requires log in)