Exhibit and Promotion Opportunities
AAIM invites foundations, publishers, recruiters, and companies that create educational tools, software, and patient care management solutions to send representatives to participate in the 2017 Alliance Skills and Leadership Conference exhibit hall. AAIM reserves the right to refuse applications for inclusion in the exhibit hall or promotional opportunities.
Reserve your exhibit space today!
View the online floor plan
View the prospectus (PDF)
Assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, a limited number of 10 by 10 exhibit booths are available in the hall, which also houses registration, breakfast, breaks, and reception as well as a one-hour networking lunch. Booths are $2,000.
- 10x10 exhibit space (multiple booths can be combined to create a larger space)
- Carpeted area
- Table, chairs, and wastebasket
- Online exhibitor description and contact information included in the conference app
- Exhibitor badges, which allow representatives entry to the exhibit floor as well as to sessions. AAIM strictly forbids any promotion of company or product outside of the exhibit floor.
- Electrical, Internet, AV, and furniture rental are additional charges and can be purchased through the show decorator closer to the show date.
Thursday, October 19 Move in by 4:00 p.m.; opening reception held in hall from 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Friday, October 20 Exhibit hall open from 6:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.; breakfast and one-hour lunch in the exhibit hall; poster reception held in hall
Saturday, October 21 Exhibit hall open from 6:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. (breakfast and mid-morning break); move out begins after 11:00 a.m.
- Focus Groups. Assess interest and promote services through focus groups at the Alliance Skills and Leadership Conference. Focus groups should be no longer than 60 minutes and may not conflict with educational sessions. AAIM requests $2,200 per focus group of 20 participants.
- Distribution Materials. Promote products and services to meeting participants by providing a one or two-sided flier or postcard to be placed on seats in plenary sessions. Sponsors may select the plenary session; no more than two inserts will be allowed per session. AAIM requests $2,500 for distribution to all participants. Sponsors may also place material for distribution on a table near registration for $1,500.
- Email Contacts. A company is licensed to use the email addresses of all registered participants for a single email. AAIM requests $2,500 per rental. All emails will be sent between October 5 and October 15 to the registration list as of October 4 (when online registration closes). Text, graphics, or HTML code must be provided no later than 10 days in advance of the selected email date.
- Meter Boards. Sponsor a full-color double sided meter board in high-traffic areas to get your brand, logo, message, and booth number to every attendee. A limited number of opportunities are available. AAIM requests $1,250 per meter board.
If you have any questions regarding exhibit or promotional opportunities at the 2017 Alliance Skills and Leadership Conference, please contact Anthony O'Shea of Tradeshow Logic at firstname.lastname@example.org or (781) 632-3705.
IM Career Source Job Fair
For information on the upcoming IM Career Source Job Fair, please contact Mark McGuire at email@example.com or (727) 497-6565, extension 3312.