These activities for Academic Internal Medicine Week 2022 and precourses, have been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the American College of Physicians (ACP) and Alliance for Academic Internal Medicine (AAIM). ACP is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The ACP designates each live activity for the number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ listed below. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Claim CME Credit
- Academic Internal Medicine Week 2022: 80.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 2022 APDIM Precourse "All About Me": 14.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 2022 AAIM Women in Medicine Leadership Development Forum "Your Roadmap to Find Meaning in Medicine and Career Success": 8.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 2022 CDIM New Clerkship Directors Precourse: 10.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 2022 CDIM Precourse "Challenging Topics in Learning Assessment and Evaluation: Clinical Reasoning and DEI": 5.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
None of the individuals in control of the content of this activity have relevant relationships to disclose.
Neither AAIM nor ACP provide paper certificates. A printout of the completed online CME application or the CME application confirmation email serves as appropriate proof of the credit.
If you have any questions about CME for Academic Internal Medicine Week 2022, please contact the AAIM office at (703) 341-4540 or firstname.lastname@example.org