Even Better Together.The quality and quantity of tools such as workshops, presentations and curriculum support is magnified when we work together.
In This Section
- Application Inflation
- CCC Faculty Development Toolkit
- Curated Milestones Evaluation Exhibit
- FAQs About the ACGME Resident Survey for Program Directors
- Guidelines for a Standardized Fellowship Letter of Recommendation
- Post Interview Communication Guidelines
- DOM Letters Guidelines
- Uniform Fellowship Start Date
- Verification of GME Training Form Clarification
- CDIM Internal Medicine Subinternship Curriculum
- E-Learning Reviews
AAIM is gathering tools and resources to assist faculty with the implementation of the Next Accreditation System (NAS). If you are willing to share materials developed at your institution, please send them to email@example.com with a brief explanation on how the materials are being utilized.
The list below features forms shared by your colleagues. Forms are available only in the original format provided.
2013 APDIM Spring Education Precourse, "Resident Assessment Using EPAs: Helping Program Directors Design Evaluation Systems to Meet Reporting Requirements for the ACGME Next Accreditation System (NAS)
A video of the precourse is posted on the APDIM Forum for Milestones Innovation and Collaboration on AAIM Connect. This community is open only to AAIM members. Note that the file is very large and make take several minutes to download.