Even Better Together.The quality and quantity of tools such as workshops, presentations and curriculum support is magnified when we work together.
In This Section
- Application Inflation
- CCC Faculty Development Toolkit
- Curated Milestones Evaluation Exhibit
- FAQs About the ACGME Resident Survey for Program Directors
- Guidelines for a Standardized Fellowship Letter of Recommendation
- Post Interview Communication Guidelines
- DOM Letters Guidelines
- Uniform Fellowship Start Date
- Verification of GME Training Form Clarification
- CDIM Internal Medicine Subinternship Curriculum
- E-Learning Reviews
Reviews of E-Learning Resources
Educators are continuously looking to find affordable resources that can be provided to learners. In an effort to help faculty identify online learning resources for residents, the APDIM E-Learning Committee was formed.
In 2014, the APDIM E-Learning Committee transitioned to the AAIM E-Learnign Comittee. The committee was charged to develop a system to promote pre-existing, outstanding e-learning tools for use in internal medicine clerkships, residencies, or fellowships. The committee defined educational topics, identified multiple sources of e-learning resources regarding a specific topic, reviewed these resources, and published reviews of the most outstanding items. The committee also developed a standard set of quality criteria to use to review each tool.