Even Better Together.The quality and quantity of tools such as workshops, presentations and curriculum support is magnified when we work together.
- High Value Care
- Innovation Grants
- Collaborative Learning Communities
- Skills Development
- Scholarship Development
- Career Source
- Career Presentations
- IM-ITE [Internal Medicine In-Training Examination]
- Milestones, EPAs and NAS
- Workforce Shortages
- Guidelines for Post-Interview Communication and Second Looks
- APDIM-CDIM Guidelines for Department of Medicine Summary Letters
- Managing the Fellowship Match Timeline
- Acculturation Resources
Reviews of E-Learning Resources
Educators are continuously looking to find affordable resources that can be provided to learners. In an effort to help faculty identify online learning resources for residents, the APDIM E-Learning Committee was formed.
The APDIM E-Learning Committee is charged with developing a system to promote pre-existing, outstanding e-learning tools for use in internal medicine residency education. The task force also developed a scoring system with which to review the sites.