Even Better Together.The quality and quantity of tools such as workshops, presentations and curriculum support is magnified when we work together.
AAIM Innovation Grants
- Address an unmet need or a gap in current educational approaches.
- Feature collaboration between two or more institutions, or two or more AAIM member groups.
- Develop educational innovations with the potential to reach a broad audience
Volunteer to be Project Coach: Use your expertise to help a less experienced applicant submit a full proposal!
Suggested themes include:
- Business of Medicine
- Community Engagement
- Health Care Disparities
- High Value Care
- Learning and Working Environment
- Population Health
- Quality and Safety
- Resilience, Burnout, and Well-being
- Teaching and Learning
The FY 2018 AAIM Innovation Grants are supported by an unrestricted educational grant from MedU.
Podcasts About Applying
Developing Project Budget
(1:45 mins by Joseph Gough)
Creating Project Outcomes
(7:00 mins by Amy Zelenski, PhD)
(6:25 mins by Amit K. Pahwa, MD)
Other ResourcesGrant Budget Form
Chen, FM, et al
A Model to Begin to Use Clinical Outcomes in Medical Education
Haan, CK, et al
New Measures to Establish the Evidence Base for Medical Education: Identifying Educationally Sensitive Patient Outcomes
Kalet, AL, et al