Brand new! The 11th edition is now available!
The Toolkit Series: A Textbook for Internal Medicine Education Programs is a valuable resource for tackling common problems encountered in the administration of internal medicine education programs by residency, fellowship, and clerkship directors; division chiefs; department chairs and chiefs; and the administrators of residency and fellowship programs. The 11th edition includes more than 45 chapters--five all-new chapters as well as 40 updated--by expert faculty and staff in departments of internal medicine.
New chapters include:
- Understanding American Graduate Medical Education
- Balancing Faculty Scholarship and Career Development with Clinical Practice
- From Competency Committee to Remediation and Beyond: Remediation Challenges in the Non-Cognitive Competencies
- Residents with Disabilities
- Safe and Sustainable Workflow: SBARing Duty Hours
View table of contents (PDF)
This book can be purchased on Amazon in print or e-book formats.
Discounts are available for bulk orders (more than 10 copies). Please contact email@example.com for more information.