AAIM invites business consulting organizations, recruiting firms, philanthropic foundations, pharmaceutical companies, and companies that support biomedical research and business solutions in health care systems to partner to support the 2023 APM Winter Meeting
The APM Winter Meeting is an intimate gathering of the leaders of departments of internal medicine at medical schools in the United States and Canada. These department chairs, vice chairs for education and research, division chiefs, and chief business officers lead the largest departments in most health care systems and are responsible for the tripartite mission of education, clinical care, and research as well as the faculty, staff, and learners who make up those missions. APM Winter Meeting participants significantly influence the future physician workforce and are critical decision-makers at the departmental, medical school, hospital, and health system levels.
In 2023, the APM Winter Meeting will continue in a stand-alone retreat format at the beautiful US Grant in San Diego, which will provide partners even more opportunities to meet and interact with participants in a small group setting. AAIM is pleased to offer a limited number of partnership opportunities for the 2023 APM Winter Meeting.
All partnering organizations receive:
- Two full conference registrations; partner representatives are welcome to participate in every aspect of the APM Winter Meeting, including meals, sessions, and receptions.
- A “product learning” session to share your expertise and information about your services
- A banner advertisement or logo included on the conference website
- Up to two pre or post registration email blasts
- A participant list to facilitate introductions and networking
- Recognition in APM Winter Meeting materials, including the agenda
- Recognition on conference signage in high traffic areas
- Special recognition announcements at the opening of the meeting and sponsored event
Additional opportunities for contact with members beyond conference registrants, such as targeted contact lists or facilitated introductions, are also available in conjunction with the 2023 APM Winter Meeting. AAIM is also pleased to customize support packages to meet your organizational objectives.
Please contact Anthony O’Shea at firstname.lastname@example.org or (770) 432-8410, ext. 109 with any questions about meeting sponsorship. AAIM reserves the right to refuse interest in a potential partnership.