Complete Your Vaccine Verification
To provide a safe experience at the 2022 APDIM Fall Meeting, the Alliance requires all participants to be up-to-date on their vaccines as defined by the CDC. This means that in addition to being fully vaccinated, if eligible you will also need to have received a booster shot.
AAIM is working with ShareMy.Health, a HIPAA-compliant platform that allows registrants to upload their vaccine information to be verified for compliance with the health and safety protocols for 2022 APDIM Fall Meeting. To complete the verification, you must use the same email address associated with your meeting registration.
To complete the verification:
- Go to https://app.sharemy.health on a computer or mobile browser on a smartphone/tablet.
- Enter the email address used to register for the 2022 APDIM Fall Meeting with AAIM and choose continue.
- Create a password.
- Complete your profile by making any updates to your first and last name.
- Complete the required electronic consents.
- Choose continue to proceed to your the Sharemy.health account.
- Choose “Upload your vaccination” on the top right and follow the prompts to enter your vaccination details.
- You will receive a email confirmation once each of your vaccine details have been verified (usually in 24-48 hours). You will receive a separate email for each vaccine dose (up to three separate emails).
Download step-by-step guide for the verification process.
Please contact email@example.com with questions or for technical support for the vaccine verification.