Since 2002, the AAIM Executive Leadership Program has provided 600 individuals from approximately 150 departments of internal medicine with the skills, knowledge, and network necessary for managerial success. The program consistently receives near perfect evaluations from participants.
Over the course of five days, participants learn:
- Leadership Skills for Healthcare Organizations
- Techniques for Analyzing Relevant Costs
- Operations Management
- Organizational Design and Conflict Management
- Budgeting and Reporting Systems
- Change Implementation
Includes course materials, hotel accommodations, and the following meals:
- Breakfast Tuesday through Saturday
- Lunch Monday through Saturday
- Dinner Monday and Friday
Registration opens on January 27, 2020.