Tips for a Successful Poster Abstract
- Keep poster abstract titles brief and to the point.
- Use title case for poster abstract titles (ex. A Novel Curriculum for Systems-Based Practice); do not use all capital letters.
- Poster abstracts that present clinical studies or clinical research out of the context of student, resident, or fellowship education or programmatic innovation will not be reviewed.
- Poster abstract descriptions should be no longer than 350 words.
- List the first and last name of ALL authors.
- List institutional affiliations for ALL authors.
- Provide email addresses for ALL authors.
- Single space all text in the body of the poster abstract.
- Check and re-check all spelling, punctuation, and data for accuracy. Although accepted authors will have the opportunity to edit their poster abstracts, if they do not have any changes, AAIM will publish the poster abstracts as they are received.
- Beware of formatting in the body of the poster abstract. Formatted text (bold and italics) or special characters may not transmit properly.
- Do not include graphic aids such as charts, tables, or graphs as these may affect the format of the poster abstract submission.
The deadline to submit a proposal is Friday, November 9, 2018.