Even Better Together
By coming together, we identify new, relevant opportunities to learn, collaborate, and share.
CDIM Ruth-Marie E. Fincher, MD, Service Award Description and Criteria
About the Award
The CDIM Service Award recognizes a CDIM member who has contributed greatly to the association. The award is presented at the CDIM National Meeting, which is held in conjunction with Academic Internal Medicine Week.
The candidate must:
- Be a CDIM member in good standing.
- Have demonstrated outstanding contributions to the association.
- Be nominated by a current AAIM charter association member.
Self-nominations are not accepted for this award.
A nomination packet must include:
- A completed nomination form.
- One nomination letter narrating the nominated individual’s contributions to the organization.
- The nominee’s resume or curriculum vitae.
Service Award Topics
Service award topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Contributions made while serving as an officer or councilor.
- Contributions made while serving as chair of a committee, task force, or special interest group.
- Contributions made while serving on a committee, task force, or special interest group.
- Contributions made by a member while representing CDIM to other organizations.
- Outstanding service by a member to a CDIM program.
The CDIM Nominating Committee will review completed nominations and recommend a recipient to the CDIM Council for final approval. All nominations will be considered for the year they are nominated as well as the following two years.
For more information regarding the CDIM Ruth-Marie E. Fincher, MD, Service Award, please contact AAIM Member Services at (703) 341-4540 or email@example.com.