Even Better Together
By coming together, we identify new, relevant opportunities to learn, collaborate, and share.
CDIM Linda J. Marts Administrator Service Award Description and Criteria
About the Award
The CDIM Administrator Service Award recognizes a CDIM education administrator member who has contributed greatly to the association. The award is presented at the CDIM National Meeting, which is held in conjunction with Academic Internal Medicine Week.
The candidate must:
- Be a CDIM education administrator member in good standing.
- Have demonstrated outstanding contributions to the association.
- Be nominated by a current CDIM member.
- A letter affirming the candidate’s nomination must be submitted by the second nominator, who must also be a current CDIM member.
Self-nominations are not accepted.
A nomination packet must include:
- A completed nomination form.
- One nomination letter.
- One additional letter supporting the nomination.
- A one-page narrative of the nominated individual’s contributions to the organization.
- The nominee’s resume or curriculum vitae.
Administrator Service Award Topics
Service award topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Contributions made while serving as a Clerkship Administrators Advisory Council (CAAC) chair or council member
- Contributions made while serving as a leader of a CAAC committee, task force, or special interest group.
- Contributions made while serving as a presenter at a CDIM national conference.
- Contributions made as a mentor to CDIM associate members.
The CA Nominating Committee will review completed nominations and recommend a recipient to the CDIM Council for final approval. All nominations will be considered for the year they are nominated as well as the following two years.
For more information regarding the CDIM Linda J. Marts Administrator Service Award, please contact AAIM Member Services at (703) 341-4540 or firstname.lastname@example.org.