Even Better Together.The quality and quantity of tools such as workshops, presentations and curriculum support is magnified when we work together.
In This Section
- Application Inflation
- CCC Faculty Development Toolkit
- Curated Milestones Evaluation Exhibit
- Guidelines for a Standardized Fellowship Letter of Recommendation
- Post Interview Communication Guidelines
- DOM Letters Guidelines
- Uniform Fellowship Start Date
- Verification of GME Training Form Clarification
- E-Learning Reviews
Reviews of Apps for Medical Educators
The AAIM E-Learning Committee is pleased to announce the "Apps for Medical Educators Blog." The blog will feature reviews of high value smartphone/tablet apps as recommended by internal medicine educators. Preference has been given to apps available on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, etc.) and that are free or low cost.
CDC Contraception (35/45)
Prognosis: Infectious Diseases (30/45)