In This Section
Academic Internal Medicine Week 2017 Mobile App
The new Academic Internal Medicine Week App is here!
Download AAIM Events, the new Alliance conference app for your mobile device.
- Design your own schedule, and synchronize your agenda across devices
- Chat with other attendees
- Access the attendee directory
- Get notifications about the Conference, including new speakers and announcements
- Connect to your own social media platforms, such as Twitter and Facebook
- Access a convention center map
To get started:
- Go to the App Store on your iOS or Android device. Apple App Store link | Google Play link
- Search for “AAIM Events” to download the free app.
- Once you open the app, select the logo for the event you want to access: Academic Internal Medicine Week 2017, 2017 APDIM Chief Residents Meeting, or 2017 APM Winter Meeting.
- Press the continue button in the lower right corner to load the event.
- Customize your experience by using the menu along the bottom of the screen.
Enhance Your ExperienceCreate an Eventsential account to keep the app in sync across multiple devices, use the event timeline, and message other attendees. To access these bonus features:
- Select Login from the top right corner.
- Using the email address associated with your AAIM profile, create an Eventsential Account.
- Check that email inbox to verify your account; you will then be allowed access to all social functions in the app.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Too many sessions to sort through on the schedule? Use the filter button in the top right of the schedule to filter the list of sessions by date, type of session, primary meeting, or all three!
- How do I add a session to My Schedule? After selecting an individual session, click the check mark in the top right to add it directly to your personal schedule.
- Where can I find other information about the meeting? Click the more button in the bottom row of menu options to reveal even more information about the event.
- How do I find the slides for a meeting session? After selecting an individual session, click the link for Resources to open the presentation for that session.
- Can I still use the app if I don’t have access to Wi-Fi or my cellular network? Yes! The app will work “offline” by displaying content from the last time the app was open and connected to the Internet. After offline use, the app will update automatically the next time your device connects to the Internet.
- How can I find someone in the participant list? Use the search box at the top of the participant list. The field will search on name, title, institution, and division.
- Can I use the app to contact another participant? Yes! After creating an Eventsential account, you can use the app to directly message another user. Find the user in the participant list, select their name and click the message button. (Please note users must also have an Eventsential account to receive a message).
- Don’t have smartphone or tablet? Access the web version of the app at https://aaim.eventsential.org/Home/Details/132 and enjoy all the same features.