Even Better Together.The quality and quantity of tools such as workshops, presentations and curriculum support is magnified when we work together.
Apply for funding to put your innovative idea in action. AAIM fosters education innovations in academic internal medicine with a seed grant program. Grants of $2,500 or $5,000 will be awarded for winning proposals. Co-sponsored by MedU.
For more information, please contact the AAIM office at (703) 341-4540 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FY2016 Innovation Grant Recipients
FY2015 Innovation Grant Recipients
Resources to help you apply!
Special consideration is given to proposals that:
- Address an unmet need or a gap in current educational approaches
- Feature collaboration between two or more institutions
- Develop educational innovations with the potential to reach a broad audience
- Have the potential for online distance learning
- Include partnerships with national organizations
Grant Timeline for FY2018Letters of Intent Due
August 18, 2017
September 8, 2017
Full Grant Application Closes
November 1, 2017
Outcome Report Due
March 1, 2019