Even Better Together.The quality and quantity of tools such as workshops, presentations and curriculum support is magnified when we work together.
In This Section
- Application Inflation
- CCC Faculty Development Toolkit
- Curated Milestones Evaluation Exhibit
- Post Interview Communication Guidelines
- DOM Letters Guidelines
- Uniform Fellowship Start Date
- E-Learning Reviews
UME/GME Program Resources
AAIM offers a variety of resources to improve your programs. Log in to access "best practice" resources and tools, guidelines and positions, curricular resources, and other features for internal medicine faculty and staff.
CCC Tools and Resources
The AAIM Clinical Competency Committee Collaborative Learning Community developed user friendly tools that programs can use to educate their core faculty and CCC members. (The resources require members to log in.)
- Short video presentation on how to engage residents before, during, and after CCC meetings
- Tools to standardize resident reviews and to generate SMART action plans for all residents
- Short series of faculty development workshops that programs can use to educate their CCC and faculty members about the resident assessment process.
- Proposal for a potential new subcompetency on “efficiency/executive function” which was presented as a poster at the 2016 ACGME Annual Educational Conference.
The Alliance is facilitating discussions across the continuum to include learners, student advisors, residency faculty and staff, chairs, and deans to provide correct data about the match and ease the burden of review .
Curated Milestones Evaluation Exhibit
The AAIM Education Committee selected 16 member submissions as "best practices," based upon clarity of description, innovation and novelty, capability of informing milestone reporting, and potential applicability to other training programs. (Requires log in)
AAIM is in a unique position to improve and influence the transitions from one phase of learning to the next through the work of the Medical Student to Resident and Resident to Fellow transition committes.