Even Better Together.
Our strength in numbers has impact and influence on legislative decision makers and partnering organizations.
AAIM Connection brings the latest news and updates on Alliance initiatives to more than 10,000 member leaders, faculty, staff, and learners.
To suggest an item for AAIM Connection, please send a 100-word announcement to firstname.lastname@example.org. Announcements will be included at the discretion of the editorial staff.
Interested in Advertising?
Please contact Association Revenue Partners for more information.
Previously in AAIM Connection
- 2017 Alliance Skills and Leadership Conference
- Elements of a Successful Workshop
- ACGME Common Requirements FAQs
- H-1B Visa Premium Processing Resumes
- NBME Basic Science Subject Exams
- Help Academic IM Recruiters See Your CV
- Submit Your AIMW18 Workshop Proposals
- Year-End Milestone Reports Added to ACGME ADS
- TIMEP 12
- Introducing the Alliance Ambassador Program
- AAIM Signs Budget Letter to Congressional Leadership
- ABIM Seeks Internal Medicine Board Exam Committee Members
- Get Your New Edition of TIMEP 12
- Update Your Title
- ABIM FasTrack System to Open in July
- 2017 Alliance Skills and Leadership Conference Registration
- AAIM Comments on California's Travel Ban to Texas: A Message from Alliance Leadership
- National Clinician Scholars Program Accepting Applications
- Membership renewal notices
- American Society of Nephrology Travel Support Programs
- Vision for VA: Fewer Maternity, Cancer Services, More Private Care Options
- AAIM, Coalition Support Advancing Medical Research
- Reach Your Key Audience
- Register for APDIM NY SIG Meeting
- AAIM Joins ACP Leadership Day
- The Alliance Responds to ACGME Milestones Subcompetencies Survey
- AAIM Wellness Survey for Staff and Administrators in Internal Medicine
- Get Involved as an Alliance Ambassador
- Innovation Grants Outcomes
- AAIM Internal Medicine Milestones Tools
- Wellness in Academic Internal Medicine
- Organization of Resident Representatives Community Service Recognition Award Call for Nominations
- Update Your Degrees, Designations, or Certifications
- AAIM Endorses New Standards for Program Director Letter of Recommendation for Fellowship Applicants
- Alliance Awards Program Looking for 2018 Nominations!
- Dual-Eligibles: The Next Target in Hospital Readmissions Penalties
- 2016 Clinical Clerkship Rotation and NBME Subject Examination Survey: Summary of Results Available
- Alliance Member Center at Academic Internal Medicine Week 2017
- AAIM Research Pathway Summit Generates Best Practices across Programs
- FWW Opens Call for Research Awards in Women's Health
- ABIM Announces Timelines for Two Year Assessment Pathway
- Mark Your Calendar for the 2017 AAIM Skills Development Conference
- AAIM Congratulates FY 2018 Board Officers and Councilors
- ACGME Milestones Spring 2017 Reporting Window Opens April 24
- Help Identify Tools to Improve Diagnostic Error
- Bigger Is Better in Baltimore
- ECFMG President Addresses Executive Order at #AIMW17
- ACGME Approves Common Program Requirements Section VI
- AAIM Reviewing New Executive Order on Immigration
- USCIS to Suspend Premium Processing of H-1B Visas
- AAIM Offers Guidance on Completing Verification of GME Training Form
- ABIM Opens New Pathways to Certification Eligibility
- National Academy of Medicine Launches Collaborative on Clinician Well-Being and Resilience
- AAIM Publishes Service v. Education Consensus Statement
- Now Available: Online, Interactive High Value Care Cases for Clinicians
- ACGME, Macy Foundation Release "Innovations in Graduate Medical Education"
- HHS Releases Final Update to Medical Research "Common Rule"
- AAIM, SGIM Release Position Paper on Challenges of Ambulatory Faculty Recruitment, Retention, and Development
- ABIM to Grant MOC Credit for QI Activities
- Share Your Accomplishments with AAIM Higher!
- Create an Action Plan for Your Career Development: Advice from AAIM Deputy CEO and EVP
- AAIM Finalizes Comments on Proposed Duty Hours Language
- Update Your Profile for AAIM
- Resources for Your CCC Now Available
- AAIM, IMEAB Advocates for EHR Meaningful Use for Students