Even Better Together.
Our strength in numbers has impact and influence on legislative decision makers and partnering organizations.
AAIM Connection brings the latest news and updates on Alliance initiatives to more than 10,000 member leaders, faculty, staff, and learners.
To suggest an item for AAIM Connection, please send a 100-word announcement to firstname.lastname@example.org. Announcements will be included at the discretion of the editorial staff.
Interested in Advertising?
Please contact Association Revenue Partners for more information.
Previously in AAIM Connection
- AAIM Research Pathway Summit Generates Best Practices across Programs
- FWW Opens Call for Research Awards in Women's Health
- ABIM Announces Timelines for Two Year Assessment Pathway
- Mark Your Calendar for the 2017 AAIM Skills Development Conference
- AAIM Congratulates FY 2018 Board Officers and Councilors
- ACGME Milestones Spring 2017 Reporting Window Opens April 24
- Help Identify Tools to Improve Diagnostic Error
- Bigger Is Better in Baltimore
- ECFMG President Addresses Executive Order at #AIMW17
- ACGME Approves Common Program Requirements Section VI
- AAIM Announces FY 2017 Award Recipients
- AAIM Reviewing New Executive Order on Immigration
- USCIS to Suspend Premium Processing of H-1B Visas
- AAIM Offers Guidance on Completing Verification of GME Training Form
- AAIM Plans Summit to Support Residency Research Pathways Programs
- ABIM Opens New Pathways to Certification Eligibility
- National Academy of Medicine Launches Collaborative on Clinician Well-Being and Resilience
- AAIM Publishes Service v. Education Consensus Statement
- Now Available: Online, Interactive High Value Care Cases for Clinicians
- ACGME, Macy Foundation Release "Innovations in Graduate Medical Education"
- HHS Releases Final Update to Medical Research "Common Rule"
- AAIM, SGIM Release Position Paper on Challenges of Ambulatory Faculty Recruitment, Retention, and Development
- ABIM to Grant MOC Credit for QI Activities
- Share Your Accomplishments with AAIM Higher!
- Create an Action Plan for Your Career Development: Advice from AAIM Deputy CEO and EVP
- AAIM Finalizes Comments on Proposed Duty Hours Language
- Update Your Profile for AAIM
- Resources for Your CCC Now Available
- AAIM, IMEAB Advocates for EHR Meaningful Use for Students