Even Better Together.
Our strength in numbers has impact and influence on legislative decision makers and partnering organizations.
AAIM Connection brings the latest news and updates on Alliance initiatives to more than 10,000 member leaders, faculty, staff, and learners.
To suggest an item for AAIM Connection, please send a 100-word announcement to email@example.com. Announcements will be included at the discretion of the editorial staff.
Interested in Advertising?
Please contact Association Revenue Partners for more information.
Previously in AAIM Connection
- AAIM Issues Statement on Immigration EO, Joins Coalition Efforts
- AAIM Extends Early Bird Registration Discount
- National Academy of Medicine Launches Collaborative on Clinician Well-Being and Resilience
- Federal Hiring Freeze Includes Already Short-Staffed VA
- AAIM Publishes Service v. Education Consensus Statement
- Now Available: Online, Interactive High Value Care Cases for Clinicians
- ACGME, Macy Foundation Release "Innovations in Graduate Medical Education"
- HHS Releases Final Update to Medical Research "Common Rule"
- NBME Announces Web-Based Testing Support and Ordering Blackout March 21-22
- AAIM, SGIM Release Position Paper on Challenges of Ambulatory Faculty Recruitment, Retention, and Development
- Read the January 2017 AAIM Health Policy Committee Blog: The Potential Impact of the Election Results on IMG Policies and Regulations Pertaining to Visas and Other Uncertainties
- ABIM to Grant MOC Credit for QI Activities
- Share Your Accomplishments with AAIM Higher!
- Create an Action Plan for Your Career Development: Advice from AAIM Deputy CEO and EVP
- AAIM Finalizes Comments on Proposed Duty Hours Language
- AAIM to Examine HR 6333, Participating in Community Advocacy Efforts
- ABIM and Program Directors Cooperate to Update Reports
- Update Your Profile for AAIM
- Resources for Your CCC Now Available
- AAIM, IMEAB Advocates for EHR Meaningful Use for Students