Even Better Together.
Our strength in numbers has impact and influence on legislative decision makers and partnering organizations.
AAIM Connection brings the latest news and updates on Alliance initiatives to more than 10,000 member leaders, faculty, staff, and learners.
To suggest an item for AAIM Connection, please send a 100-word announcement to firstname.lastname@example.org. Announcements will be included at the discretion of the editorial staff.
Interested in Advertising?
Please contact Association Revenue Partners for more information.
Previously in AAIM Connection
- National Physician Suicide Awareness Day
- ACP Waxman Scholarships Support Chief Resident Teaching
- Webinar: Learn More About Lean Immersion
- Coaches Sought to Guide Innovation Grants Applicants
- ABIM Leadership Application Deadlines Extended
- NIH to Limit Inappropriate Research Influence
- Innovation Grants Submissions Opening Soon
- AIM Webinar on Using Data Visualization
- Endocrinology Goes “All-In” for 2018 Match
- In the Field: APDIM Fall Survey
- AAIM Comments on Program Requirements
- AAIM, ACP Seek Medical Student Family and Medical Leave Standards
- ABIM Seeks Governance Candidates
- Alliance Invited to Comment on ABIM Procedural Competency Requirements
- Improved VGMET Form Streamlines Verification
- Impact of an Interdisciplinary Computational Research Section in a Department of Medicine: An 8-Year Perspective
- AAIM to Join ACP Leadership Day in DC
- Nominate Your Colleagues for an AAIM Award
- AAIM Fellowship LOR Guidelines Assist Residency and Fellowship Program Directors
- April 15-21 is National Volunteer Week
- AAIM Comments on ACGME Proposed Common Program Requirements
- 2018 Innovation Grant Awardees Announced
- MOC Credit Now Available for Program Directors and Faculty
- ACGME Resident Survey for Program Directors Explained
- Update Your Membership Information
- ACGME Seeks Milestones Input From Program Directors and Other Faculty