Even Better Together.The quality and quantity of tools such as workshops, presentations and curriculum support is magnified when we work together.
In This Section
- Application Inflation
- CCC Faculty Development Toolkit
- Curated Milestones Evaluation Exhibit
- FAQs About the ACGME Resident Survey for Program Directors
- Guidelines for a Standardized Fellowship Letter of Recommendation
- Post Interview Communication Guidelines
- DOM Letters Guidelines
- Uniform Fellowship Start Date
- Verification of GME Training Form Clarification
- CDIM Internal Medicine Subinternship Curriculum
- E-Learning Reviews
This site provides access to tools developed by AAIM or its constituent organizations that will help academic faculty and staff with the development of educational programs for physicians-in-training. Many curricular documents require member log in.
- For Residents (Version 3.0 now available!)
- For Fellows (Just Released in March!)