In This Section
- Academic Internal Medicine Week 2017
- 2017 APM Winter Meeting
- 2017 AAIM Executive Leadership Program
- AIM Webinars
- CDIM Webinars
- 2017 Skills Development Conference October 19-21, 2017
- 2016 AAIM Skills Development Conference
- 2016 APDIM New York Special Interest Group Meeting
- 2016 APDIM Spring Conference
- 2016 APM Winter Meeting
Suggestions for Future Meetings
Got an idea? What's the buzz at your institution? Know a fantastic speaker?
Meeting content and speakers are selected by each AAIM association's program planning or member services committee. Committee rosters are available to association members at About AAIM. Information about the committee's scope of work and chair is also available in this section.
The meetings are designed to be a resource for association members; your contributions about content and speakers are invaluable to the planning committees. You can share your ideas by:
- Completing the meeting evaluation.
- Submitting workshop proposals when calls are announced.
- Contacting a member of your association's program planning committee.
- Agreeing to invite a member of your faculty (or an old friend from medical school) on behalf of the association.
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org about ideas for speakers, plenary topics, workshop sessions, and precourses.