In This Section
- Download Registration Brochure (PDF)
- Academic Internal Medicine Week Workshops
- APDIM Program Administrators Meeting
- CDIM Clerkship Administrators Annual Meeting
- APDIM Chief Residents Meeting
- APM Winter Meeting
- Hotels & Travel
- Conference Features
- Return on Investment
- IM Career Source Job Fair
- Exhibitor Opportunities
- Speaker FAQs
- Download mobile app
AAIM Mentoring Program
The Alliance is pleased to offer mentoring programs for Academic Internal Medicine Week 2018 participants. Anyone interested in participating as either a mentor or mentee may sign up on the online registration form. Notification of mentor/mentee match-ups will be sent prior to the meeting. Questions about the mentoring program? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Onsite Badge Printing
No more waiting in long lines arranged alphabetically! The Alliance is pleased to introduce onsite badge printing for conferences. More information will be provided to registered participants closer to the conference.
Alliance Member Center
Don’t miss the Alliance Member Center during Academic Internal Medicine Week 2018. The member center is a hub for members to gather together and have fun, learn about member benefits, and hear the latest news from the Alliance. Located in the exhibit hall, the member center offers:
- Grab some free giveaways and prizes!
- Update your professional headshot at the Alliance Headshot Station.
- Capture some fun moments at the Alliance Photo Booth!
- Educate yourself about all the Membership Benefits.
- Grab a cup of coffee with a new member in the Alliance Café and relax while charging your phones in our comfortable seating area.
- Sign up for CV or resume review
Questions about the Alliance Member Center? Contact email@example.com.
IM Career Source Job Fair
Interested in finding a new position? Looking to fill a new or vacant position in your program? The IM Career Source Job Fair brings together recruiters, faculty, and staff to help members find the jobs and find the candidates in a pool of expertise and opportunity! Learn more at careersource.im.org!