In This Section
- Download Registration Brochure (PDF)
- Academic Internal Medicine Week Workshops
- APDIM Program Administrators Meeting
- CDIM Clerkship Administrators Annual Meeting
- APDIM Chief Residents Meeting
- APM Winter Meeting
- Hotels & Travel
- Conference Features
- Return on Investment
- IM Career Source Job Fair
- Exhibitor Opportunities
- Speaker FAQs
- Download mobile app
Exhibitor and Sponsorship Information
AAIM invites foundations, publishers, recruiters, and companies that create educational tools, software, and patient care management solutions to send representatives to participate in the Academic Internal Medicine Week 2018 exhibit hall. AAIM reserves the right to refuse applications for inclusion in the exhibit hall.
Please contact Anthony O’Shea at firstname.lastname@example.org or (770) 432-8410, ext. 109 with any questions.
Exhibitor prospectus coming soon
- Exhibit Booths. Assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, a limited number of 10 by 10 exhibit booths are available in the hall, which also houses registration, breakfast, breaks, and reception. Exhibit booth set up is Saturday, March 17; the hall is open March 18-20. Corner booths are $2,400; inline booths are $2,200.
- Focus Groups. Assess interest and promote services through focus groups at Academic Internal Medicine Week 2018. Focus groups should be no longer than 60 minutes and may not conflict with educational sessions. AAIM requests $2,200 per focus group of 20 participants.
- Distribution Material. Promote products and services to meeting participants by providing a one or two-sided flier or postcard to be placed on seats in plenary sessions. Sponsors may select the plenary session; no more than two inserts will be allowed per session. AAIM requests $2,500 for distribution to all participants. Sponsors may also place material for distribution on a table near registration for $1,500.
- Email Contacts. A company is licensed to use the email addresses of all registered participants for a single email. AAIM requests $2,500 per rental. All emails will be sent between March 10-17 to the registration list as of March 9. Text, graphics, or HTML code must be provided no later than 10 days in advance of the selected email date.
Other, more specialized sponsorship opportunities also exist.
- Badge lanyards. Provide a reminder about your company that participants wear around their necks!
- Breaks. Provide participants coffee, tea, and soft drinks using napkins or paper cups branded with your logo
- Materials. Add your logo to the pocket guide or meeting folder that all participants use to navigate the conference!
If you have any questions regarding exhibitor, sponsorship, or promotional opportunities at Academic Internal Medicine Week 2018, please contact Anthony O'Shea of Tradeshow Logic at email@example.com or (770) 432-8410, ext. 109.