In This Section
- Precourse Descriptions
- Workshop Descriptions
- Plenary Descriptions
- Download Presentations
- Research and Programmatic Innovation Posters
- Registration Information
- Hotel and Travel Information
- Earn CME Credit
- Exhibit and Promotion Opportunities
- IM Career Source Job Fair
- Alliance Member Center
- Download the Mobile App
AAIM Conference Mobile App
Download AAIM Events, the new Alliance conference app for your mobile device.
- Design your own schedule, and synchronize your agenda across devices
- Chat and message with other attendees
- Access the attendee directory
- Get notifications about the conference, including new speakers and announcements
- Connect to your own social media platforms, such as Twitter and Facebook
- Access other key details about the meeting, including maps for the meeting space, CME information, and much more
- Too many sessions to sort through on the schedule? Use the filter button in the top right of the schedule to filter the list of sessions by date, type of session, primary meeting, or all three!
- How do I add a session to My Schedule? After selecting an individual session, click the check mark in the top right to add it directly to your personal schedule.
- Where can I find other information about the meeting? Click the more button in the bottom row of menu options to reveal even more information about the event.
- How do I find the slides for a meeting session? After selecting an individual session, click the link for Resources to open the presentation for that session.
- Can I still use the app if I don’t have access to Wi-Fi or my cellular network? Yes! The app will work “offline” by displaying content from the last time the app was open and connected to the Internet. After offline use, the app will update automatically the next time your device connects to the Internet.
- How can I find someone in the participant list? Use the search box at the top of the participant list. The field will search on name, title, institution, and division.
- Can I use the app to contact another participant? Yes! After creating an Eventsential account, you can use the app to directly message another user. Find the user in the participant list, select their name and click the message button. (Please note users must also have an Eventsential account to receive a message).
- I don’t have smartphone or tablet. Can I still access the app? Yes! Access the web version of the app at https://aaim.eventsential.org/Home/Details/132 and enjoy all the same features.
Download the App
To get started:
- Go to the App Store on your iOS or Android device.
- Search for “AAIM Events” to download the free app.
- Once you open the app, select the logo for the 2017 Alliance Skills and Leadership Conference.
- Press the continue button in the lower right corner to load the event.
- Customize your experience by using the menu along the bottom of the screen.