Alliance Member Center
A Hub for Members at Alliance Conferences
Don’t miss the new Alliance Member Center during Academic Internal Medicine Week 2017. The Member Center is a hub for members to gather together and have fun, learn about member benefits, and hear the latest news from the Alliance.
The Member Center is located in the Exhibit Hall F of the Baltimore Convention Center.
- Grab some free giveaways and prizes! You can also drop off your completed Alliance All-Stars Game card at the Alliance HQ to receive a $5 gift card, and be automatically entered to win a $250 Visa gift card.
- Update your professional headshot at the Alliance Headshot Station. A professional photographer will be on site to take your photograph for your use on key networking sites like your Alliance profile, at no charge. You can also capture some fun moments at the Alliance Photo Booth!
- Looking for a great place to dine? Join your colleagues for a Networking Dinner on Monday night. Spots are limited; online registration is now closed but you can see if there is any room in the groups by showing up in the Alliance Member Center at 7:00 p.m.
- Engage in discussion and share best practices around hot topics in academic internal medicine with your colleagues during the Alliance Meet Up. Beginning at 1:15 p.m. on Monday, meet up to discuss:
- Learner, faculty, and staff wellness
- Lapses in professionalism
- Moms and Dads in Medicine
- Understanding GME funding
- UME to GME transition
- Cultural humility and health equity ( The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down: A Hmong Child, Her American Doctors, and the Collision of Two Cultures, by Anne Fadiman will be the platform for this discussion)
- Educate yourself about all the Membership Benefits. Find out why the Alliance is Even Better Together.
- Grab a cup of coffee with a new member in the Alliance Café and relax while charging your phones in our comfortable seating area.
If you have any questions about the Alliance Member Center, contact us at (703) 341-4540 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dine with Colleagues While in Baltimore
Networking Dinners are taking place Monday night. Reservations have already been made and spots are limited. Simply sign up online, then meet your group in the Alliance Member Center at 7:00 p.m. to head out to your designated restaurant.