- Registration Information
- Download APM Winter Meeting Presentations
- Download APM New Chairs and
Emerging Leaders Presentations
- Download Agendas
- Plan Your Trip to Baltimore
- Who Should Attend
- CME Credit
- Evaluate the Meeting
- Important Information for Speakers
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Academic Internal Medicine Week 2017
- Download the mobile app
2017 APM Winter Meeting
Join more than 100 chairs of internal medicine and other departmental leaders at the 2017 APM Winter Meeting, the association’s premier membership gathering, to be held March 19-21 at the Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel in Baltimore, MD. This meeting is designed to provide opportunities for leaders of academic departments of medicine to share ideas and opinions about the issues most relevant to them.
The meeting will consist of two separate sessions:
- 2017 APM New Chairs and Emerging Leaders Program (March 19)
- 2017 APM Winter Meeting (March 20-21)
The meeting will address a variety of topics, including diversity and unconscious bias, new payment systems, service lines, and a debate on open journal access. Key speakers include:
- Paul Rothman, MD, Dean and CEO, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Robert Saunders, PhD, Research Director, Payment and Delivery Reform, Duke-Margolis Center for Health Policy
- Richard Lifton, MD, President, Rockefeller University
The meeting also features priceless opportunities to network, share information, and collaborate with other leaders in academic internal medicine.
View the complete agendas for the both the 2017 APM New Chairs and Emerging Leaders Program and the 2017 APM Winter Meeting.
New This Year!
The 2017 APM Winter Meeting will be co-located with Academic Internal Medicine Week 2017, which will be held at the Baltimore Convention Center. APM Winter Meeting participants will have the opportunity to attend plenary sessions, featuring Kate Goodrich, MD, Director of the Center for Clinical Standards and Quality at CMS and Paul Farmer, MD, Founder of Partners in Health, and other educational offerings at Academic Internal Medicine Week 2017. Visit the meeting website for more information on Academic Internal Medicine Week 2017,