In This Section
Academic Internal Medicine Week 2017
March 19-22, 2017
Baltimore Convention Center
AAIM makes every reasonable effort to get presentation material from speakers before, during, and after the conference. All presentations are in PDF unless otherwise indicated.
Primary Meetings Presentations
- “How to Incorporate High Value Quality Improvement into Your Training Programs”
- “Making Our Learners and Faculty Champions of Social Justice and Promoting Health Equity for Our Patients”
- “The Nuts and Bolts of Accreditation”
- “Leadership 201: Pulling Back the Curtain”
- “How to Create a Faculty Development Curriculum for Your Program”
- Precourse for Clerkship Administrators, “Innovate, Advocate and Making Our Way towards Professional Growth”
- Precourse for New Clerkship Directors
- “Innovating Medical Education: Updating Your Student Curriculum for 2017"
- Precourse for New Business Administrators
If you would like to access presentation material during the presentation(s), please download that material in advance. Internet access onsite is limited to the cyber café in the exhibit hall and the lobby of the hotel.