Alliance Member Center
A hub for members at Alliance conferences
Don’t miss the new Alliance Member Center during the Alliance Skills and Leadership Conference 2017. The Member Center is the headquarters for members to gather together and have fun, learn about member benefits, and hear the latest news from the Alliance.
The Member Center is located in the Exhibit Hall.
- Grab some free giveaways and prizes! You can also drop off your completed Alliance: Take the Lead game card to receive a $5 gift card, and be automatically entered to win a $250 Visa gift card.
- Save yourself $150 by getting your free professional headshot at the Alliance Headshot Station. A professional photographer will be on site to take your photograph, at no charge. Use this photo on key networking sites like your Alliance member profile. You can also capture some fun moments at the Alliance Photo Booth!
- Get expert advice on your CV or resume. Stop by the member center and sign up for a CV/resume review. Bring two paper copies of your CV/resume and reviewers will offer constructive feedback on ways to improve it and comment on the skills and experience needed to take the next step up.
- Help the Alliance better serve you by completing a brief member interest survey.
- Learn how to access and update your Alliance profile.
- Brush up on your social media skills! Stop by to get a Twitter 101 lesson on Friday, October 20 from 12:00 to 1:30 p.m.
- Educate yourself about some of the Membership Benefits available to you. Find out why the Alliance is Even Better Together.
- Grab a cup of coffee with a new member and relax while charging your phones in our comfortable seating area.
Be sure to download AAIM Events, the conference app onto your phone or tablet. And, don’t forget to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter using #allianceskills17!
If you have any questions about the Alliance Member Center, contact us at (703) 341-4540 or email@example.com