Return on Investment
In the constantly evolving world of academic internal medicine, it is essential to be exposed to the innovations, best practices, and thought leaders available in the academic medical community. The 2016 APDIM Spring Conference will help you discover and implement ideas that deliver results. You will have opportunities to make valuable connections with other professionals who are in the same role as you and who face the same challenges. What happens in Vegas won't stay in Vegas--you will leave with the tools you need for your day-to-day and your future.
Show the value and return on investment of attending the 2016 APDIM Spring Conference.
- Unique networking opportunities
- Meet with the colleagues in your particular role or collaborate with faculty or staff from other parts of the department.
- You will receive a sortable list of participants prior to the conference so you can decide who you need to look for in Las Vegas.
- More for the money
- On average, the APDIM Spring Conference registration fees are 20-25% less expensive than other similar-sized conferences.
- Your meeting registration fee includes meeting sessions, materials, breakfasts, lunches, breaks, receptions, and access to the exhibit hall and career fair.
- A great way to earn CME credit hours, the conference is less expensive than registering for separate meetings. It also requires less time away from the office.
- Timely, relevant education
- You will bring back specific skills and ideas to your institution that you can implement immediately.
- The sessions chosen for the conference were selected by your peers and represent the information you need to know now.
- Get new ideas and see outcomes data. You will have a chance to review and discuss research and programmatic innovation posters from medical education faculty and staff.
- Access to the material
- Speaker handouts will be available online in PDF format for participants to review before, during, and after the conference.
- Even though you can't attend every session, you can review the slides and handouts for key points.