- Registration Information
- Download APM Winter Meeting Presentations
- Download APM New Chairs and
Emerging Leaders Presentations
- Download Agendas
- Plan Your Trip to Baltimore
- Who Should Attend
- CME Credit
- Evaluate the Meeting
- Important Information for Speakers
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Academic Internal Medicine Week 2017
- Download the mobile app
Register for the APM Winter Meeting
Online registration is now closed. Registration will be accepted onsite, please visit the onsite registration desk in the Maryland Foyer on the fifth floor at the hours below.
Maryland Foyer, Fifth Floor
- Sunday, March 19: 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Monday, March 20: 7:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 21: 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
|2017 APM Winter Meeting||$700|
|2017 APM New Chairs and Emerging Leaders Program||$415|
|2017 APM Winter Meeting Guest||$329|
|Late Registration Fee (registrations received after Wednesday, February 17, 2017)||$75|
|Onsite Registration Fee (registrations received after Wednesday, March 8, 2017)||$100|
|Cancellation Fee (for cancellations received prior to Wednesday, March 8, 2017*)||$100|
|*Cancellations received after this deadline will not be elligible for a refund|
The guest fee for the 2017 APM Winter Meeting covers the costs of breakfasts, lunches, and receptions for a single guest. Please note APM does not sponsor any guest excursions; however, the hotel concierge is happy to assist in planning any off-property activities.
Please review this information to register an APM member for the APM Winter Meeting.
- Go to im.org and click on Login (top right corner).
- Log into the website using login information for yourself or the APM member you are registering for. The username is your or the member's email address. If you do not know the password, please select the “Forgot Password?” link to reset the password.
- Once logged in, hover your mouse over the Networking tab (far right of blue menu bar) and select My AAIM.
- Open the AAIM Navigation Menu (orange square with three white lines on left side of screen).
- Select "Register for AAIM Events."
- Select Academic Internal Medicine Week 2017, you will be able to choose the 2017 APM Winter Meeting on a later page.
- Click on "Select Another Registrant" (located to the right of meeting date in blue box), then select the member's name from the drop down list.
- Follow the registration steps to register the member for the meeting.
- A confirmation notice is sent to the email address associated with the member's profile once a registration has been processed. Please review the email confirmation to ensure that AAIM has the correct contact information and that he or she is registered for the correct meetings.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, in most cases, your registration has not been processed.
- APM accepts payments by check, MasterCard, and Visa only. Credit card payments are processed immediately; you will receive a payment confirmation email.
- Check payments must be received by AAIM with a copy of the confirmation email no later than Friday, March 10. Please note that if APM does not receive payment by this date, you will not be permitted to attend the meeting until the balance due has been paid.
- Please note that by completing a registration for the meeting, you are agreeing to pay the fees associated with that registration record and are subject to the 2017 APM Winter Meeting cancellation and refund policy.
The early bird registration deadline is Wednesday, February 17, 2017. All registrations received after this date will include a $75 late fee. After Wednesday, March 8, 2017, registrations will only be accepted onsite and will include a $100 onsite registration fee (which includes the late fee).
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Please note that by completing a registration for the meeting, you agree to pay the fees associated with that registration record and are subject to the 2017 APM Winter Meeting cancellation and refund policy.
All cancellations are subject to a $100 administrative fee and must be provided in writing for auditing purposes. Cancellations may be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to (703) 519-1893. If you need to cancel your registration but have not paid the registration fee, you are still responsible for the $100 cancellation fee.
Refund Deadline: Wednesday, March 8, 2017
All cancellations must be received in writing by Wednesday, March 8, to be eligible for a refund. Registration cancellations received after this date will not be refunded.
For additional information or assistance with online registration, please contact the AAIM office at (703) 341-4540 or firstname.lastname@example.org.