Even Better Together
By coming together, we identify new, relevant opportunities to learn, collaborate, and share.
APDIM Program Administrator Service Award Description and Criteria
About the Award
The APDIM Program Administrator Service Award is presented to a current or former program administrator who has demonstrated outstanding service to the association. The award is presented annually at the APDIM Program Administrators Meeting, held in conjunction with Academic Internal Medicine Week.
- The candidate must be a current or former APDIM program administrator member.
- The candidate must have demonstrated outstanding contributions to the association.
- The candidate must be nominated by a current APDIM member.
- A letter affirming the candidate’s nomination must be submitted by a second nominator (this person does not need to be a current APDIM member).
Self-nominations are not accepted for this award.
A nomination packet must include:
- A completed nomination form.
- One nomination letter.
- One additional letter supporting the nomination. Please note, the committee will only consider one letter of support in addition to the first nominator’s letter.
- The nominee’s resume or curriculum vitae.
Service Award Topics
Service award topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Contributions made while serving as a member of APDIM Program Administrators Advisory Council, as a leader of an APDIM program administrators committee, task force, or special interest group.
- Contributions made while serving on an APDIM committee, task force, or special interest group.
- Contributions made while serving as a presenter at an APDIM national conference.
- Contributions made as a mentor to an APDIM program administrator.
The recipient will be selected by the APDIM Program Administrators Advisory Council. All nominations will be considered for the year they are nominated as well as the following two years.
For more information regarding the APDIM Program Administrator Service Award, please contact AAIM Member Services at (703) 341-4540 or firstname.lastname@example.org