Even Better Together
By coming together, we identify new, relevant opportunities to learn, collaborate, and share.
Learn more about the Alliance member organizations that most closely reflect your role.
With a departmental payment, an unlimited number of individuals may enroll in each charter association. Each individual must meet the charter association's eligibility criteria.
Joining one of AIM, APDIM, ASP, or CDIM is a two step process—creating a profile and adding membership. Follow the steps outlined below and in the video at right.
Create a Profile
- Select "Login" from the upper right corner of the website.
- Enter your username (email address) and password.
- If you do not have an existing AAIM profile, create a new profile.
- Select "Add or Update My Membership."
- Determine your association and membership category. Click here for a description of membership categories.
- Under "Add/Remove," column, select next to the membership category you would like to join.
- The "Status" column will display a indicating successful enrollment.
- Select "Submit changes and return to website" and you will be sent to your member profile page.