The Association of Program Directors in Internal Medicine (APDIM) invites you to attend the 2014 APDIM Spring Conference, which will be held April 6-10 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center in Nashville, TN.
Download the presentations
Download the participant list
Online registration is now closed. Registrations will only be accepted onsite.
Tune in to what the conference has to offer with the following meeting highlights:
- Plenary sessions, workshops, and a precourse all dedicated to accelerating your professional development
- Regulatory updates from RRC-IM, NBME, and ACGME
- Practical tools, tips, and information to prepare for NAS for medical subspecialties
- 70 posters featuring innovative approaches to programmatic change and medical education research
- The spring conference grows year after year! Don’t miss the opportunity to network with more than 1,900 residency and fellowship program directors, program administrators, chief residents, and other key faculty and staff in “Music City”
Please contact the AAIM Office at (703) 341-4540 or email@example.com if you have any questions about the conference.